22.10.12

TSEN PRIVATE SHOWING
























On Thursday friend and Australian designer Adam TSEN showcased an exclusive Capsule Collection at SWOON Boutique. Guests sipped on Champagne and enjoyed canapes prepared by Shu Restaurant whilst viewing TSEN's Capsule and current Collection. The collection featured limited edition items ranging from Sports Luxe to daring Avant Garde pieces and accessories  I'm not going to lie, when I saw the pieces on the rack my eyes were already taking them straight to the checkout. What is there not to love? Designed and Made in Australia, Luxurious Black, Textures and Sharp Structure. (Couldn't really scream Me more could it?) I left the night with a handful of bags! I can't wait to show you all my new TSEN pieces, I'm definitely building up my collection, worth every cent. Be sure to check out SWOON, they stock some great emerging Australian Fashion and Accessory Labels. I'll certainly be back there soon... maybe when I get paid.
   
(Photos: MARTAN)


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  shop  |  twitter  |  tumblr