18.11.12

STRATEAS.CARLUCCI ATELIER LAUNCH





















Sidebar. I have been absent from blogging this week. A combination of work, projects, more work, planning future stuff whilst being sick and suffering from an insane hayfever season... Safe to say I've been under the weather. BUT I'm back.

On Thursday I went to the Atelier Launch of Strateas.Carlucci in Brunswick. Designing originally under the name Trimapee for six years, designers >Mario-Luca Carlucci and Peter Strateas opted for a fresh start rebranding to Strateas.Carlucci. The Atelier resembles a gallery by it's black partitions andminimal design. Guests got to mingle with the designers, view their latest collection whilst sipping on Lychee Cocktails (we all know how much I love a good Cocktail via MARTAN Instagram) The softest Leather, Black Textures and organic Hardware... What's not to love. I cannot wait to go back and shop up a storm..(once I save a bit of cash of course)  


(Photos: MARTAN & Andrew)


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  shop  |  twitter  |  tumblr