14.8.13

GEOMETRY

















 Blazer: Josh Goot  |  Leather Shorts:  Elliott Label  |  Shoes: Comme des Garcon Homme Plus  |  Pashli Tote: 3.1 Phillip Lim  |  Sunglasses: Karen Walker


I have been cooped up in bed the past few days (note to self: bad cheesy pizza + being lactose intolerant does not equal a good time) So having two days being literally offline I am slowly getting back on the horse.. as much as I wanted quiet time this was not the type I was looking for. I seem to be in a nostalgic mood with my wardrobe. Having taken a recent pause on any clothes shopping (note clothes, shoes are always an exception to this rule) I instead have dove into my wardrobe rediscovering old favourites whilst throwing out other less fond pieces. The mix of the Old and the New, geometric blazer and leather shorts is the perfect combination for a sunny day.. any day really. Once I'm better I will be in those babies once again


photo: krystal


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  twitter  |  tumblr