8.10.13

JEWELLED



















Jacket: American Apparel  |  Shirt: Zara  |  Shorts: Zara  |  Belt: Bariano  |  Creepers: Balenciaga  |  Sunglasses: Karen Walker


With Pastels, Graphics and Florals all the rage in Spring I have decided to opt for more richer tones... Jewel Tones to be exact. I am very much into warm colours that catch the light and work to add dimension and quality to a look. I seem to be somewhat of a magpie... attracted to all that glows and has luster. 

As the warmer weather creeps up in Melbourne it is time for light layers and even lighter jackets. Replacing my much loved leather pieces for cooler light pieces. Metallic accents are also a must in my book at the moment... though I am yet to mix silver and gold together, gold will suffice for this look. May this be the start to more great warm rich weather.  


SHOP THE LOOK



Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  twitter  |  tumblr