1.10.13

LEATHER


















Jacket: H&M  |  Singlet: Bonds  |  Leather Pants: Winston Wolfe  |  Boots: Zara  |  Belt: ASOS  |  Tote: Alexander Wang  |  Sunglasses: Ksubi  |  Rings: H&M


I am trying to enjoy all of the little things at the moment. Sleeping In before a long day at work, Balmy Weather and the endless wardrobe options that match, Late Brunches with friends and oh so Buttery Leather. I may or may not have recently invested in a few new leather pieces. Having purchased a combination of leather and pleather pieces over time I am simply adding more to the mix. Probably not the best choice as it is starting to get a lot warmer... Weather aside I love the luxe feel of soft leather. It is one of those materials I never tire of... I swear I could go on and on.

Instead I will further my post with an update on my wardrobe. I am finally in the final stages of my wardrobe clean out. I got to that stage where I purchased more clothes hangers only to realise that I don't have space for them... Having collected some great pieces along the way I am ready to part with some to make room for something new. In line with that Clean and Cleansed lifestyle I am trying to lead. 




photos: michael


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  twitter  |  tumblr