18.2.14

LEOPARD














SHIRT: H&M  |  SHORTS: DIY Denim Cut-offs  |  BOOTS: Balenciaga  |  CLUTCH: MARTAN  |  SUNGLASSES: Ray-Ban  |  WATCH: Tissot


New spots for a New Direction


I seek growth. I admire those who never stop growing and I hope to never stop. As much as I love nostalgia and living in the moment, the idea and thrill of whats to come excites me more. I am taking all that I have learnt and moving towards a bigger goal. It seems that there is change in the air, and I am running straight towards it. Though the idea of change can at times be daunting, the sheer risk and possibility of something new excites me. I guess this is what it feels like to be an adult, a new set of spots for a bigger jungle thats out there.


SHOP THE POST



photos: krystal


Follow MARTAN:  facebook  |  instagram  |  shop  |  twitter  |  tumblr