21.4.14

MBFWA 1


















JACKET: Juun J  .  BERMUDA: Rad Hourani  .  SHOES: Balenciaga  .  CLUTCH: Zara  .  SUNGLASSES: Ray-Ban


Day 1.. or was it really 2?... 


Monday saw the beginning of my Fashion Week outfits. Fashion Week 101: Wear your strongest look on the first day. Something bold and eye-catching, a true statement of who you are and what people can expect from you for the rest of the week. With a month to prepare and less than two hours to pack my suitcase I opted to rely on some of my favourite pieces that I have collected to base my looks on. Why not share the love again? Re-wearing pieces again is definitely not a sin in my book. And honestly where can I really wear an oversized graphic neoprene bomber jacket and fit in? 


photos: connie 


SHOP THE LOOK




Follow MARTAN:  facebook  .  instagram  .  pinterest  .  twitter  .  tumblr